Who doesn’t love a good S’more? It used to be it was just a camping affair, but not anymore. Not with all the talented cooks coming up with amazing recipes to create fond memories of campfires past. In fact this S’mores Bread was created by a good friend of mine Becca over at It’s Yummilicious.
Of course if given the chance to make a sweet treat that involves chocolate I have to over do it. So this is why I call it the Ultimate S’mores Bread. Now, there will be no more waiting for summer, no more waiting for camp fires…my S’mores addiction can be curbed at anytime with a few simple ingredients that I tend to keep on hand anyway.
- 2 packages of Crescent Rolls
- 1 cup of mini chocolate chips (reserve a few to sprinkle on top)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 cups of mini marshmallows
- 1 sleeve of graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Using a foil or parchment paper lined cookie sheet, arrange the crescent rolls with the large side toward the middle and the points hanging over the edge.
- Crush your graham crackers and sprinkle them down the center of the crescent rolls like the picture below.
- Next add your chocolate chips & white chocolate chips
- Next add your mini marshmallows and begin to fold the points of the crescents up and over the top creating a braid.
- Melt the butter and brush over the top of the braid. (or you can cut up the butter and place on top)
- Next sprinkle the cinnamon, marshmallows and a few mini chocolate chips over the top.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until the braid is golden brown and the marshmallows are too. Let cool for a few minutes before cutting into. Sink your teeth into the blissfully decadent sweet bread that since it is made with croissants, I justify eating for breakfast too!
You might also like:
- Chocolate Chip Nutella Banana Bread (sweetheatchefs.com)
- Egg Nog Rum Bread (sweetheatchefs.com)
- Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts (sweetheatchefs.com)
This recipe is being shared at: