I definitely enjoy my carbs, but sometimes when eating healthy limiting carbs are a great way to lose weight. I can’t in any way shape or form eliminate foods I love to eat entirely. As I have said before everything in moderation. This burger not only tastes good, but is low in fat, calories and no carbs. Very figure friendly and you can enjoy your meal without the guilt
- 1/2 pound ground turkey meat
- 1/4 cup baby spinach, washed and diced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 tbs green onion, washed and diced
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp powdered ranch mix
- 1 egg white
- 1 oz pepper jack cheese
- salt/pepper to taste
- Coconut oil for cooking
- Mix all ingredients together except cheese.
- Divide mixture into 4 equal parts and create a ball.
- Add a piece of pepper jack inside and form meat mixture around it creating a burger patty. Continue with the rest of the mixture.
- Pan fry with 1 tsp coconut oil until cooked through. I served mine with 1/2 slice of pepper jack cheese on top and 2 slices of avocado.
Calories for 1 burger + avocado = 105 calories and 5.5 grams of fat!
I store the other burgers in the freezer in an airtight container until ready to cook!