Here is your swapportunity to take advantage of my new recipe with only 3 ingredients!
I can’t believe it has been a month since my last post, I guess summer gets the best of us and before we know it…the dreaded BACK TO SCHOOL! Yay for me, boo for them
Ok, back to my recipe, you are not going to want to ignore this one! I found this from Hungry Girl and I am always looking for new ways to swap high fats for good fats and so on. I recently tried those black bean brownies you see everywhere…ya that is SO not for me (or anyone else in the house!) THESE my friends….you are going to LOVE. You know that saying you won’t miss a thing when you are subbing an ingredient for another? Well it is so true here! I promise, you will never make these the “regular” way again! The best part is the calorie count for one of these is 143 calories and 3 grams of fat! You can’t beat that for a moist, fluffy, chocolaty brownie treat!
Count down with me…3, 2, 1…here we go!
- 1 Box Duncan Hines Devils Food Cake Mix
- 1 Can Libby’s Pumpkin Puree (15 oz can)
- 1 tbsp. Nestles Chocolate Chips, divided
DIRECTIONS -Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix together cake mix and pumpkin puree until well combined.
- Add about 2 tbsp. mix into muffin liners and top with a few mini chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool before devouring + enjoy!
- Press the STAPLES easy button
If you liked this recipe, you will love these: